St. George’s College, Mussoorie is a premier boarding school in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India, and is affiliated to the ICSE Council. The Capuchin Fathers founded the School in 1853, and it was given to the Society of the Brothers of St. Patrick (Ireland) in 1894. It is all-boys boarding as well as non-boarding school, with a land area of around 400 acres (1.6 km square). It was established in a house known as the Manor House, which is still remembered on Campus. Minorities are the students.